Fender '65 Princeton Reverb [2008-Current]
Fender '65 Princeton Reverb [2008-Current]

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Princeton series.

ilrar ilrar
Published on 08/15/09 at 09:59
What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)? What is the power dlivre? What connection? What rglages the effects? * ...

All-tube amp, 15W, single-channel reverb and vibrato

The configuration is it simple? Gets it easy to sound good? The manual is clear and sufficient? * ...

As a single channel, the more you push the sound, the greater the distortion. Until 4 / 10 the sound is perfectly clear.

Amp trs easy to use. I use this amp in a home studio flat configuration. This amp dlivre low volume sound of incredible quality. A 2 / 10 the sound is superb and no more noisy than TV!

As I live apart often I could test the disto ... I found it average. Personal I use a pedal for distortion of the low volume.
The distortion seemed trs blues ... see muddy. As much I love the distortion of both the Hot Rod ... l. .. blah ...

Against by between 4 and 6 on the volume knob was a great overdrive, crpusculaire, great!

The 15W ears become damaged enough rpt. I think a can also do a concert if the sound of the amp is transplanted.

Is it your style of music? With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play? What kinds of sounds you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", " ",....) fatty what are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest? *
Style of music around: exprimental, pop, rock, noise, alternative ... I'm a fan of Gainsbourg, Sonic Youth, Logh, The Velvet Underground, The Smaching Pumpkins ...

I play with a Fender Jazzmaster (Mexican) and my roommate with an Ibanez Steve Vai Floral. First observation: the amp Restitut vritablement the characters of each guitar.
The strength of this amp is its clear sound sublime. Defines how the ...

- Not at all showy as some Fender models

- The highs are as low trs Submitted. Sound so balanced and trs hot. I also liked the warm sound of the VOX AC15. However, I criticized the lack of VOX shine ... especially with a Jazzmaster (the most serious of Fender). With VOX guitar I was afraid of food frquences on bass and does not properly s'insre in the mix.
- Reverb and Vibrato MAGNIFICENT. It is just an empty string we peed on it so it's beautiful. - Clear sound extremely well Dfine. When an ISP agreement really means each string of Manir individual. So the amp requires some precision in the game ..
- I could compare this amp in a recording studio provided with: a Mesa Boogie Rectifier, Fender Hot Rod and a Crate. I will not talk about because we achte distortion this amp for its clean sound of legends, not for its distortion. Brief me e compared the sound of the Mesa Boogie clear sounded too ... ... the rock FM Hot Rod silent duller, right, so hot but a little more rock, a Crate pure distortion but a clear right as an orange, so we talked about not even. In the end its my Jazzmaster Amp + is similar to that of bands like Logh or Mono.

How long you use it and what is the particular feature you like best and least? Have you tried many other models before acqurir? How do you report qualitprix ? With the exprience, you do again this choice? * ...

I am perfectly happy with my purchase. With all my musical hardware, it is certainly my prfr Now I am a total lover of Fender.

In résumé:
+ The clear sound sublime
+ A good overdrive
+ Playable apart
From personnalitbr + /> + The rverb and vibrato
+ Easy transport

- Single channel
- Bof disto apart and not used in
- It's not even when given!