All 5W lamps, Class A
Point to Point
Speaker 8 Special Design with Ceramic magnet
1 volume knob
2 among line-in
It can not be simpler! Plug-in and Play ...
No need to book.
The sound is absolutely poustouflant and full chest.
Until 11am very clean; pd 12 we begin gently cruncher and 14h pd is the gradual saturation until the end ... Ideal with any type of micro whatsoever of single coils or humbuckers. Anyway I love it!
The volume is progressive until noon and began to dry del dmnager with typical saturation lamps amps. I would say that the power is incredible, we will say it's not a transistor amp ...
I play rock that moves (Ramones, New York Dolls, ...)
I use a Gibson Les Paul Junior Double Cut up of course with a P-90 and Eastwood JR Elite mounts with an ersatz Di Marzio FS-1 ct bridge and a mini-humbucker style Seymour Duncan neck ct. All without any effect or pedal.
I'm not in the lace and my positions are: All background ... Johnny Ramone ...
Of course this "small amp" has very crystalline sounds but that's not what intressait me.
A real gem! I urge those who are not afraid of dlier the purse strings.
I use it in the apartment but soundproofed and repeats without problem.
I like this side dpouill and especially the sound that comes out. Nothing to do with many other brands that I have trying and I will not mention ... Here we pay very expensive but arellement the money!
Its weight is also a clash of argument! No more stacks and cabinets, simply dub the sound system ...
Ok, expensive Gibson logo but honestly try it if you have the opportunity and you will see that the game is really worth the effort.
I would do this choice without hsiter because it is really a tube amp of thunder, not a pretend!
- Tube Combo Made in USA: 1 EL84 JJ / Tesla for power, 1 ECC83 JJ / Tesla for the preamp, no lamp rectifier, 1 HP 8 "ceramic magnet Gibson goldtone
(Manufactured by Weber-USA), installation into the air (no pcb; hand and antique)
- Power: 5W Class A
- 2 inputs: high and low, no speaker output, no reverb, no effects loop
- 1 volume
- Coverage Tolex "blonde"
- Use very simple: the higher the volume, the more it crunch, it's like old times.
- The sound is quite phenomenal over the entire stroke volume knob: 9 hours, very good to play at home without rousing the neighborhood at 12 am, show starts at cruncher; to 15 hours, it moves squarely and thoroughly it's beautiful, warm, powerful, crunchy to perfection ... Very surprising for a small amp this size!
The original lamps are exceptional! Do not change!
- I play mostly blues rock in the register 60 'and 70' and the beast lends itself particularly well. Led Zep, Stones, Beatles, The Who, Canned Heat (the refried boogie ah) ZZ Top, Zappa (with a reissue SG 61, serious!) Cream, JJ Cale ... I'm forgetting many others.
- In jazz, it works very well because the sound is very warm and very cozy perhaps depending on the settings of the guitar.
- It's not an amp to play metal, but with a good pedal saturax, why not?
- Depending on the used microphones and effects, it cruncher faster or slower.
For my part, with a Fender Esquire 59 and an American Std Tele with Custom Shop pickups NoCaster, I think it's great.
With pedals Fulltone Distortion Pro II or Fulldrive, Fuzz Throbak Stone Bender is downright monstrous!
- I've had more than 1 year and I love it.
- It's simple, very compact and it sounds!
- Value for money: good because I bought it in Germany from whom you know, otherwise it was too expensive.
- Over time, it does not go away and obviously I would do this choice even if I'm trying to add another amp, I mean a Fender Princeton Reverb for the tremolo and reverb.