Marshall 4102 JCM900 Dual Reverb [1990-1999]
Marshall 4102 JCM900 Dual Reverb [1990-1999]

4102 JCM900 Dual Reverb [1990-1999], Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall in the JCM900 series.

sixix 07/21/2004

Marshall 4102 JCM900 Dual Reverb [1990-1999] : sixix's user review

• Partager
Amp 12AX7 and EL34, 2 channels spars

Simple configuration, a bit heavy nanmoins. We get to make a sound though! Rverb drinking no more. No need for manual ... you plug in and out the boulle ks.

I bought this amp to have had an APRS Ocassion Valvestate 40W, DSIR amp "all tube" Marshall home for their saturation mostly) not too expensive. I used to lay a stratovolcano and a les paul (piphone with micro SD) and a pdalier ME10. Style of music: Rock (from softphone Mtallica through ledzep, Deepopol and AC / DC) and variation on the occasion.
The rglages? trs simple since almost innficasse! , In terms of its clear ... it is a HORROR! : Law and dry, no heat!. For saturasion found against by the grain of AC / DC and more with the cooking and less heat. I can not remember the hours tweaking this amp to give it his drinking: The rglages endlessly with my pdalier, test diffrends HP but without much success, the only thing that amliorer sound does have an add Bafle 4X12, but ... Intrets of O is now the COMBO No really I do not regret to have heavy after a year! Eventually I bought a JTM60 with me reconcilli Marshall.

I regret to have to amrement lssiveuse bought this!