Marshall JTM612 [1995-1997]
Marshall JTM612 [1995-1997]

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the JTM60 series.

Ny Ny
Published on 11/12/03 at 14:25
All-tube amp: 60W
prampli: 4 ECC83
Amp: 2 EL34
1 HP 12 Celestion G12
2 channels: clean and drive with volume and EQ per channel (very practical)
Rverbe spring: normal rverbe + boost rverbe
footswitch

... Really accessible even for novices!

This is a really typical amp blues-rock ...
Before this amp I had known the Fender (Twin, 1000 ...), perform ENGL screamer 50, Peavy Classic 30, Laney LC 15 R, but was told that Marshall n'tait not good for clean sounds ... and I must say that this amp has a really clean sound trs soft slamming and warm ... it certainly can not compare a Twin with 2 hp, but the difference of the twin, this amp is really versatile, usable both in concert and apart (in an apartment so small volume and with all the warmth that comes from the lights ... incredible but true !!!), only 20kg and that PSE does not ruin the Owner '...
The overdrive is really excellent, with a bold yet well Dfine ...
60W lamp with all the power is!
The MODEL intrt with this is that there is no need forcment push to get the sound you want!
I'd like to try this amp with a baffle 4 hp ... wow !!!!!!!!!!

I just acqurir this amp and I'm delighted!
Ct solidity I think I worry ... Trivia: I bought a man of Lorraine, trs cool indeed, and is delivered by mail ... I turn on the amp and it works well but the power trs n'tait not quite the (at least not the 60w), I look behind and m'apperois a lamp does not work ! And shit costs more ... imprvus Jel'eteinds, dvisse protective grille lamps. One of the lamps unplugged s'tait amplification during transport! And yet the amp sounded beautifully! (And yes even with Marshall in a lamp burns out, the concert continues ...!!!)
I reconnect and now transformed into the receiver box of ... scne Yahooooooooooo!!
In addition to ringing del my expectations, it is beautiful with its Vintage look ... good finish and a whole bunch of interesting options for recording ...
Incredibly, this amp is really affordable opportunity, but rare ... more reason to throw it ... report quality-price!
I highly recommend buying this amp for fans of Hendrix, Clapton and other Led Zep ...
My Start has good hours come ...
ciao all and good research ...