Orange Tiny Terror Combo
Orange Tiny Terror Combo

Tube Combo Guitar Amp from Orange belonging to the Terror series.

southernflo southernflo
Publié le 04/25/10 à 04:02
All Tube
everything has been said
3 c settings and effective

not looking for versatility, this is not the concept of this amp.
c super to work for either, or even repeated.
attention is very powerful and holds the road side of head 100 watts
readily obtained a good sound (along with 3 buttons and seen the concept that there is interest to be effective)

then regarding the sound:
there is only one channel for a clean so you have to play with the volume of the guitar, it's not a nice clean fenderien (far from) but it suits me.
disto question, AC sends dry, you can go from a slight crunch quite warm at high volume has a distortion with the gain fairly thoroughly surly and very present.
it's really big rock show typed metal (but not extreme)
coupled to a speaker 2 * 12 Framus c turie the total. we rediscover the sound (over lack of bass at high volume).

it's worth it but it depends on what research (if it's not worth versatility c)
the fact that there is only one channel may disturb some more cash it badly effects except for a boost.
I love this single grain; I lent to a mate who has a branhé 2 * 12 Framus. He has played next to a singl correct head and I preferred the texture of the orange and its accuracy. I must be crazy!
I Refer this choice despite my penchant for huge engl then I will probably eventually engl screamer combo.