50 W amp, 100% tube, 2 channels (light and overdrive) + boost, equalization settings comprehensive
effects loop send-return dimmable!
See manufacturer's website for more info:
Configuration rather simple. This is an amp, not a spaceship!
The settings are very comprehensive and it is possible to refine really sounds
This amp is very versatile. It allows you to gradually move very clean sounds (soft or incisive as EQ) to big fat distortion through the crunch you control very well and it behaves very well with all my guitars.
It should in my opinion for all kinds of music - possibly supplemented by good pedals.
Use for 2 years
- Beautiful production, it seems tough
- Excellent finishes, understated aesthetics ("Made in Germany"!)
- Adjustable effects loop, multiple settings and effective
- Versatility, suitable for many genres
- Sound quality and respect for the "personality" of the guitar plugged
- Escalation settings
- Pedal very full and beefy provided
- No background noise, no hum (quality lamps)
- Made in Germany
- Reacts well with pedals
- Satisfactory low volume (for a 50W ...)
- High volume, bass a little lacking safe (50 W with a single 12 "...)
- Sounds beautiful, but a little amp "boilerplate" no real own personality as may be Orange, Fender, Marshall, etc ... This can also be an asset
- I do not like the sound of the reverb that (like most spring reverb sound effect is a ping-pong ball on percussive sounds). But it is a matter of personal taste.
Very good quality / price ratio. I do not regret this purchase I'd be willing to re-