Palmer FAT50 Tube Series amplifiers incorporate "a rainbow of sounds with punch and definition – from subtle crunch to maximum saturation, and a lively and dynamic clean tone with extended headroom", according to Adam Hall.
The FAT50's High Gain circuit provides overdrive for a set list of riffs and classic lead lines. There are no transistors in the signal path – even the effects loop is tube driven.
The amps feature two footswitchable master volumes and 50 Watts of tube power.
- V1, V2: ECC83/12AX7A highgrade
- V3, V4: ECC83/12AX7A selected
- V5, V6: 5881 (6L6GC) matched set
- Output Power: 50 Watt an 8 oder 16 Ohm
- Speaker: 12” Eminence Governor – 16 Ohm
- Mains Volltage: 230 V~ +/-10%
- Max. Power consumption: 150 W
- Power consumption in Standby mode: 42 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 580 × 500 × 270 mm
Retail Price : 899,00 €
Youtube videos: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=palmer+fat+50&aq=f
More info: www.palmer-germany.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.