Palmer FAT50 Series
Palmer FAT50 Tube Series amplifiers incorporate "a rainbow of sounds with punch and definition – from subtle crunch to maximum saturation, and a lively and dynamic clean tone with extended headroom", according to Adam Hall.
The amps feature two footswitchable master volumes and 50 Watts of tube power.
- V1, V2: ECC83/12AX7A highgrade
- V3, V4: ECC83/12AX7A selected
- V5, V6: 5881 (6L6GC) matched set
- Output Power: 50 Watt an 8 oder 16 Ohm
- Speaker: 12” Eminence Governor - 16 Ohm
- Mains Volltage: 230 V~ +/-10%
- Max. Power consumption: 150 W
- Power consumption in Standby mode: 42 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 580 x 500 x 270 mm
Retail Price : 899,00 €
Youtube videos: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=palmer+fat+50&aq=f
More info: www.palmer-germany.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Overtōn Amps Opening Shop Overtōn announced that they will debut their product line at NAMM 2011.
- New Manne Models Manne has released the list of instruments manufactured in the last month.
- Line 6 Limited Time Offer Now, when you purchase a new Spider Valve MkII 112, 212, or Spider Valve HD100 from an authorised Line 6 Dealer between December 1st, 2010 and January 31st, 2011, you are eligible to get a Relay G30 (RRP: £298 inc VAT) or Relay G50 (RRP: £369 inc VAT) for half its recommended retail price.