The PRS Archon in a new 25W edition
Following the 100W and 50W versions, Paul Reed Smith now completes the Archon series with a 25W guitar combo amp.
PRS tube-tone fans can now use the Archon everywhere they want, from their bedroom to small stages and rehearsal rooms, thanks to a less powerful version of the Archon amp and its 25W/13W switchable power section. The particularity on this new edition of the Archon amp is that Paul Reed Smith replaced the EL34/6L6 power tubes with 5881 models.
- 2 channels: Lead and Clean
- Switchable 25W/13W output power
- 6x JJ12AX7 preamp tubes and 5881 power tubes
- Fixed/Adjustable bias
- Controls: volume, master, 3-band EQ and Bright switch per channel
- Global Presence and Depth
- 4/8/16 Ohm impedance switch for the outputs
- 2-button footswitch for channel switching and effect loop bypass
- Built-in Celestion G12-75T speaker
Visit prsguitars.com/archon25/ to hear the Archon 25.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Electronic introduces a new Flashback Delay TC Electronic adds to its TonePrint series the Flashback Triple Delay pedal for electric guitar.
- Electro-Harmonix introduces Pitch Fork Pitch Fork, Electro-Harmonix’ new effect pedal, is a polyphonic pitch shifter that can triple the sound of your instrument.
- Lâg launches the Roxane Master 1500 Lâg introduces a new edition of its Roxane guitar, the Master 1500, entirely manufactured in France.