Also used with a 4x12 Fame, one that is fitting in look at MusicStore !
the clean channel:
Normal mode: the clean channel is not unique, it lacks a chouillat consistency.
boost mode: very interesting, big potato, a saturation Legre very little rock be obtained.
The overdrive channel:
identical in every respect, they have their own volume and gain which allows you to keep a channel for saturation "wise" with a win and pushed too large a channel saturation.
gain background gives a saturation type heavy mtal anne 80 which becomes more sympathetic as we grow lamps.
18 months of use.
- The price in the first, all-tube 399 is believed to dream!
- Sound: it's a real bulb amp, the sound is rich and dense, it is a rgal listen to an agreement saturated.
- Finishing, I was afraid of making the poor and low-end product made in china syndrome is a very nice product, not "Cheap" at all a beautiful object in its finish .*
- 3 channel spars, a small BMOL on the footswitch that comes with that does not juggle the Manir easiest among the 3 (actually it looks like a two-channel with two modes each)
- 3 year warranty
- 120 Watts is enough, can not operate outside the scene.
- The reverb a bit shy
conclusion: given the price, the quality ratio is unbeatable prices, I'm very happy with my first "all-tube"
For now I am very pleasantly surprised by the brand Fame. Unlike that it reads left to right, this model is not a Laboga dgriff made in Poland or I do not know what, but a Taiwanese brand SMARVO.