PRS 2 Channel H
The PRS 2 Channel H Amp, which was announced at NAMM 2011, is now available.
- 50 Watt Head
- 1x12 Combo
- 6L6 Tubes
- Heyboer Output Transformer
- Global Reverb
- Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Bright Switch for each channel
- Lead Master Volume
- Clean Master Volume
- 4, 8 and 16 Ohm Selection
- Two Output Jacks
- Fixed Bias
- Effects Loop (send and receive level controls on back panel)
- Footswitch - Controls channel selection and reverb on/off
Paul Reed Smith Amplifiers are backed by a 5-Year warranty (90 day warranty on tubes/1 year warranty on speakers).
Pricing & Availability:
$1499 for the head and $1649 for the combo.
Visit www.prsguitars.com/2channelamp_H for more details and video demos.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Electronic Nova System Limited Edition TC Electronic’s multi effects board for guitarists, Nova System, is now being launched in a special version – a batch of 1,200 units will be available for a limited period of time.
- Dunlop MXR Analog Chorus Dunlop releases the MXR Analog Chorus effect.
- Kasha Chime Chorus Kasha has announced the release of the new Chime Chorus.