[NAMM] Vox Night Train 50
The Night Train 50 is an all-tube head offering two channels for traditional and high-gain sounds.
Also available is the V212NT cabinet.
Night Train 50 highlights:
- All-tube, two channel head featuring Class AB amplifier construction
- Design with eye-catching mirror finish
- 12AX7 (x4) preamp tubes; EL34 (x2) power stage tubes
- BRIGHT channel provides the traditional VOX chime; plus a THICK switch which bypasses the EQ for more gain
- GIRTH channel delivers an energetic powerful high-gain tone
- Master TIGHT switch cuts the low end to tighten the overall sound
- FX loop with tone-saving true bypass
- Optional VFS2A footswitch; Switch between channels or turn the BRIGHT channel's THICK mode on and off
- Celestion G12H Anniversary Model 12-inch speakers (x2)
- Retro-style appearance matches the look and feel of the Night Train 50
Pricing & Availability
PRICE: £ TBC
AVAILABLE: May 2011
For more, visit Vox.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Budda MN-100 & MN-412 Available Budda Amplification announces the availability of the Budda MN-100 and MN-412, a three-channel tube guitar amplifier head and 4x12 enclosure, featuring a custom Italian leather exterior by footwear designer Mark Nason.
- [NAMM' Taylor Doyle Deluxe Guitar Taylor Guitars clinician Doyle Dykes unveils the Doyle Deluxe (DDX) guitar.
- [NAMM] Rivera Rockcrusher Power Attenuator The new Rockcrusher attenuator handles 120 watts and features a stepping switch controlling a reactive load.