The Night Train 50 is an all-tube head offering two channels for traditional and high-gain sounds.
Also available is the V212NT cabinet.
Night Train 50 highlights:
- All-tube, two channel head featuring Class AB amplifier construction
- Design with eye-catching mirror finish
- 12AX7 (x4) preamp tubes; EL34 (x2) power stage tubes
- BRIGHT channel provides the traditional VOX chime; plus a THICK switch which bypasses the EQ for more gain
- GIRTH channel delivers an energetic powerful high-gain tone
- Master TIGHT switch cuts the low end to tighten the overall sound
- FX loop with tone-saving true bypass
- Optional VFS2A footswitch; Switch between channels or turn the BRIGHT channel’s THICK mode on and off
- Celestion G12H Anniversary Model 12-inch speakers (x2)
- Retro-style appearance matches the look and feel of the Night Train 50
Pricing & Availability
PRICE: £ TBC
AVAILABLE: May 2011
For more, visit Vox.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.