Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue
Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Explorer series.

Deserteurs Deserteurs
Published on 12/14/07 at 09:06
Manufactured in the USA
22 frets
2 humbucker
3 micro selectors.
Mahogany

USE

The handle is very agrables play has is obvious.
Given the acute form are accessible, ergonomics is also pleasant.
the weight is correct, although not until post time I have the wrong shoulder fatigue.
The sound is pleasant on.

SONORITS

It certainly agree my style, punk rock, but it's a matter of taste.
I currently play on a Marshall JCM 2000.
I changed the original micro acute for Seymour Duncan humbucker, and a tear everything.
I get deep bass, low round and warm mids, well presented top of aggressive mediums without being.
I do not really like her too sharp and aggressive, nor his "dirty"

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for about 6 years
I love his sound saturated ergonomics.
Only the sound of the neck pickup leaves me cold, and its clear she is not my prfr.
The sound is a bit flat, nice for funk but hey, I think the other guitars will do better the deal about it.
I play also a piphone SG
The price is what it is but it's worth it.
I would do this choice.