Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue
Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Explorer series.

ibanez_grx070 ibanez_grx070
Published on 06/06/09 at 07:11
Gibson Explorer 76 classic white made in United States

22 frets if I am correct, micro 500t bridge in the neck I do not know, mahogany body, mahogany set neck with button and resumed at bne dot.

2 volumes and the Tone + 3 position micro slcteur

the handle and a compromise between 50 and 60.

The handle is enjoyable and not too large (lp) or too flat (Ibanez), but the veneer glue with sweat.
CHAC in acute is easy as the guitar does not sting the nose, but the 3 dernires frets are more difficult because of the horns, but I personally will never by :-)

ergonomics is great, the guitar PSE weight but it is balanced and does not dive down, on the contrary it is easy to go to recover freight Most recent internship and more you can play easily with the guitar very low while with my ibanez I put super high.

was easily a good sound, enough to have an amp that follows at least ;-).

I put 9 because I'm not a soloist and I have never seen a guitar so well equilibrated

I play rock and some more stuff nerve, trs agree it well but if you love the sounds super compress pass your way or change the microphone because this guitar has a lot of grain and a lot of bass! !

I play on a full stack marshall plexi (2 4x12 1960 ax 70 years in G12M) with the effect a mxr micro amp, a Blackstar HT Dual, and soon an amt dt2 and a killer in our db)

I love its bold, with a lot of bass, distortion is crazy the 500t has a lot of gain but the sounds are clear way must admit.

I use it for a week, I like its ergonomics, the sound if particles of this skyscraper, and especially white geule! I do not like is finishing average in gibson, varnish and glue to the weight of the flight case which extends the arms.

I try bcp guitar, ibanez 2610th, MTM1 ibanez, gibson sg standart and custom, gibson flying v white, black, esp kh, ltd eclipse, and many other.

1070 euro for the report quality price trs good, and I would do without this choice hsit!