Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue
Gibson Explorer '76 Reissue

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Explorer series.

lothar2 lothar2
Published on 06/20/08 at 05:22
T say any of this, I put 2 because it possde volume and tone, the scope of volume 2 m 'can be very useful when I switched to the neck pickup and I have earlier stages r gl volume lower, it allows me to get the sound Frantic see you;)

The neck is quite thin compared a SG and trs enjoyable example, it is fluid and does it right.

The ACCS is the acute pain in the ass on dernires two boxes, a finger against the body and stops when you reach the end of Master of Puppets solo you have to fight lol, but it is done with, then we often not in a box 22 as a bender chtarbe

So the the ergonomics are fantastic, both seated and standing, we say that it is molded to you, everything is easier with this guitar. Moreover it is not too heavy.

What struck me first that is that it sounds very vrment empty, I found a pretty amazing!

It is perfect for my style of music that is on the ACCS Heavy and Hard, that is heavy Submitted end of everything that must be what ...

The 500T hard on all of the big riff, that is runny but prcis difficult dcrire, that is EXCELLENT (not this is not the horrible annoying runny degeule).

All sounds are exelente with this guitar, that is a pleasure every time

Since I nol possde the bte and I'm in TRs TRs content, quality price ratio EXCELLENT I do it again No matter when that choice, that is a guitar worth the money