Jackson has released a new Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine) Signature model.
It features EMG ® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) pickups, a neck-through-alder body and new finish options and neck inlays not offered before. With molded hardshell case.
870 (Silver Sparkle with Black Bevels)
Models & Pricing
- Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Ebony Fretboard, Snow White with Black Bevels: 1434 €
- Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Ebony Fretboard, Silver Sparkle with Black Bevels: 1493.80 €
Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Ebony Fretboard, Black with Silver Sparkle Bevels: 1493.80 €
Hi-rez pictures available here:
For more info, check out www.jacksonguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.