Jackson [Pro Series] Matt Tuck Signature
Jackson has released a new Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine) Signature model.
It features EMG ® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) pickups, a neck-through-alder body and new finish options and neck inlays not offered before. With molded hardshell case.
870 (Silver Sparkle with Black Bevels)
Models & Pricing
- Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Ebony Fretboard, Snow White with Black Bevels: 1434 €
- Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Ebony Fretboard, Silver Sparkle with Black Bevels: 1493.80 €
Matt Tuck Signature Rhoads, Ebony Fretboard, Black with Silver Sparkle Bevels: 1493.80 €
Hi-rez pictures available here:
For more info, check out www.jacksonguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Jackson Signature Adrian Smith The Adrian Smith San Dimas Dinky features an alder body, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck, compound radius ebony or maple fingerboard.
- [NAMM] Vox Big Bad Wah & Time Machine Vox Amplification expands the Vox & Joe Satriani guitar effects line with the introduction of the Big Bad Wah dual wah pedal and the Time Machine delay pedal.
- [NAMM] Vox Night Train NT15H VOX Amplification has joined forces with amp designer Tony Bruno (no, not me, guys) to introduce the NT15H "Night Train", a 15-Watt, all-tube guitar amplifier head.