Audjoo Helix For Windows
Audjoo has updated the Windows version of Helix (2009-07-02).
This is the first major update since the initial release and includes several new features, according to the company:
- ROMpler Oscillator (loads sfz multi-samples, supports ogg compression, guitar, piano, and drum samples included).
- Folders for Wave-Cycles.
- Double-Saw Oscillator Mode (an addition to the "analog" osc-mode).
- Optional High-pass + Soft-Clip as a final process.
- Various optimizations and improvements.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.