Audjoo Updates Helix
Audjoo has updated Helix to version 2011-02-14.
- Bug-fix: Some filters could freak out with very high cutoff-frequency.
- Around 100 new cycles included (for wave-type oscillator).
- New re-sampling algorithm for the rompler.
- Slightly quicker startup time.
- LFO "free"-phase, to feel more analog.
- More Global LFOs.
- Global LFO can retrigger each time a new key is pressed.
- Step-sequencer "key-step" (start at a new step with each key-press).
- Chorus stereo-flip.
- Shaper-postgain as a modulation destination.
- Bugfix when saving patches on mac: properly ask before overwriting.
- Reverb dry-level.
- Support tuning in sfz-files.
- A bunch of new presets.
- Support for "zen" preset manager.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.