I devote myself since there is no opinion, but I still have to study the thing and I saw him later:
- I found the installation and operation capricious
- General configuration not easy interface unclear.
- The manual is tedious
- My computer configuration is poor and the rich do Proteus!
- I open two channels (when I get there) and it's over, it cracks everywhere, the CPU is full
- Performance? um what does that mean here? When it works it's not bad ....
- It is not stable, if I delete an insert on my soundcard (EMU 0404 another gas plant this one) it crashes the ASIO (Cubase) you must close and reopen the project (not pleasant hum)
- I use it since I managed to install it already is, and uh pretty disgusted I am interested only recently but it's worth
- The characteristic I like most is the quality of sounds that are quite valid, but disjointed, it's a VSTi original, unconventional, in fact quite good.
- I got it bundled free with my sound card 0404 so I'm happy, plus I bought a Xboard49 and I had three of its banks and more here worth now that's why I try to use it.
- The value for money? hey super gratos!
- You do again this choice? I did not choose but I'm glad.
Good! ^ actually it's not bad, very complicated in against a Boeing interface, all in English, especially a lot of fluff that it does not work very well, if the sounds are really interesting and quite original, but damned difficult, I account to use it very actively within the limits of my CPU because it eats a lot with cymbals such but rather against it good, original sounds and surprising I must say.
The fact is that I will try to use it regularly because I get sounds quite dynamic, complex, realistic and relatively new compared to my usual expander, can be also that I do not know yet but the master EMU ... . ooh la la what is it complicated! they do not know how simple ... ... but it is powerful when it is not planted.
Since I saw that you could download a free Proteus VX, here I seem to be exactly the same thing
The installation is done it without problem? -> No need only read the sheet provided that said do not plug the USB keyboard before they install the drivers ...
Have you encountered incompatibilities? -> No, I have everything installed and aa march ...
Have you encountered incompatibilities? -> I'm using with Cubase SL3 to the departure, from studio 4, no problem soon the studio 5 and voila
The manual is clear and sufficient ?...-> well if you read the two sheets FIRst APRS you got all the pdf so yes ...
add-> is not messing around, if you know your squeneur master, for 100 euros you got a super-powerful war machine, even if you can not edit the samples and nothing but the filters and effects and the effects ... more cubase possibilities. Perfect for use with cubase anyway, and can load all banks emu +, that you ask for ....
What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / soundcard ..)-> KT4AV msi amd athlon 2800 + (2.3GHz rel math), 3 GB of ram in DDR2, 1 80 gb HD Western 000trs 10 / min for the system + 1 maxtor 320 gb for storage (USB) + 1 western digital 160 gb, 2 in 7200 rpm mn.carte its ESI maxio xd (I want a 2nd rack !!!.. .)
The software works he correctly on this configuration? -> Never crash since 2006 ... went in on sl3 studio vst 4, also rotates with VST 3.2 very well, will see shortly with studio 5 ...
What performance? (If quantifiable) -> can open up to 5 instances with several multi CHANNELS, or a dozen instruments on the track by track with 1 preset
This software + hardware configuration is stable? -> Not a crash has dpuis him that I ...
3 years of use without souis
I like being able to load the excellent banks emu (. exb) enthusiasts vrsion the same hardware have made banks and royalty-free editable (so the fx and filter only, but worse ... dja Proteus is also everything that the edit itself ...)
Have you tried many other models before acqurir? -> M-audio oxygen 49, very poor level touch ... then ben no real software with ... edirol ... worst retard used MIDI, edirol home they told me that it was my systm ... touch has such little prs
How do you report qualitprix? -> Very good ... of Proteus has drawn larigo with access to infinite bnque emu with a 49-key keyboard that was not so bad, pitch bend and modulation controllers + 16, all for 120 euros in late 2005 ... I think it's not so evil
With exprience, you do again what choice ?...-> ouisans problem, just for the Proteus, now freeware from, but yes, because everything goes live, and i found time to pass configure on my vst and bcr gonffle me the strength ... well ... it FRANCHEM for 120 euros, c true fo also a sound card, but APRS ...