Washburn adds to its Parallaxe guitar series the Solar models, designed in collaboration with Ola Englund.
The new Parallaxe PX Solar Ola Englund Signature Series will feature 6 and 7-string guitars, with two black and white finishes. Full details of all the guitars are expected this week on the Washburn website, but the manufacturer already posted a presentation video with some specifications of the PX Solar 6:
- Alder body
- Set-in quartersawn maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 24 frets
- 25.5” scale length
- Reversed headstock
- Grover locking tuners
- Seymour Duncan SH-1 and SH-14 pickups
- Evertune bridge
- Buzz Feiten tuning system
- Pearl White Satin finish
The guitars are made in the USA and ship with a hardshell. Here’s the presentation video:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Washburn splits Heritage line Washburn has reorganized its Heritage line, splitting it into the 10, 20, 30 and 40 series based on the choice of back and side woods.
- [NAMM] New Washburn Parlor Resonator guitar Washburn adds to its resonator guitar line the R360K Parlor-type, a model that debuted at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4CV Washburn Guitars will bring to the NAMM 2014 the N4CV, a new version of the Nuno Bettencourt N4 signature model.