Audio-Technica 3000b Series

All user reviews for the Audio-Technica 3000b Series

• MGR/SalamiMGR/Salami

Audio Technica 3000 Series

Audio-Technica 3000b SeriesPublished on 10/27/03 at 15:00
    I purchased the ATW-3110D wireless system at a local music shop for $350, primarily so I can gig with a reliable true diversity wireless system for my guitar.

It is very reliable and easy to use. The LCD screen is bright with all the information required diplayed in an easy to read format. It has 200 selectable channels and is true diversity. The batteries in the transmitter last over 8 hours!

The antenna of the transmitter is not the kind that just hangs down, however it is flexible and replaceable.

It is solidly constructed of metal and rack mountable.

It is solidly constructed of metal and rack mountable.

I like this system. There is a little sound degradation as the batteries begin to wear, but that is true of any system. However, the overall sound quality is excellent. There is no noticeable noise and the instrument tone is extremely clear. I would highly recommend this system.