Korg M3 88
Korg M3 88

Workstation from Korg belonging to the M3 series.

Fievreux Fievreux
Publié le 01/22/10 à 09:10
Dynamic 88-note keyboard Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 "with aftertouch
Connectivity: USB, noon, 3 entrepdales
Controller: Joystic and ribbon
Possibility of a promising R & D RADIAS rack
Possibility also to lay the devices on the plates around the module M3, for example EMX and ESX Korg s'intgrent perfectly 2 cots (but are not screws)

Synthtique manual into French
Guide Paramtres English

The edition is primarily on the touch screen but the sliders and switches are configurable wish.

I use mainly for electronic music: the sounds gniaux! (RADIAS Expansion Card)

I use it for 6 months. This is a good glove from my Roland xp60.
I have long hesitating with a Roland Fantom G, but the function Karma and the fact that I was less acoustic sound branch, made me look at the M3 ('m saying that the acoustic sounds are better in the Fantom (see with the experts).

A choice I would do it again without hesitating now, can not be in 5 years if evolves a lot ... (I'm always frustrated when he has 8 knobs for 16 runs) and what will they invent?