Everything is in terms of connectivity, MIDI, Jack, switch, expression, damper ... Many sounds, but in the end may be a lack of effects. We can grind sound, but ultimately it comes back a little still the same, sounds already being edited in that direction.
This keyboard is an excellent companion scene, but a friend in junior (home) studio.
Attention, he does not like the sun (info useful for outdoor concerts ...)
The basic setup could not be simpler: two banks, each of 16 categories, navigation wheel or numbers, arpeggiator and effects at your fingertips. Everything for the beginner and the average lambda (type I)
on the other hand, when it comes to go edit a combination of the trigger sequencer, arpeggiator to go to work, the sound of fiddling and save ... The more complicated it becomes.
In summary, 30% of the capacity of the beast is very accessible and well designed, but for the remaining 70% is another story!
The is clearly divided in two.
- The strings are dull, lack of natural terrain and
- The brass are very synthetic
- The woods are pale, except for Sax, who themselves are really good
- Acoustic guitars are drinking, their counterparts are amplified to flee.
- The acoustic keyboards are monotonous, does not separate from each other, and lack of chest.
- The E-Piano, organ, clavinet etc. ... however, are really good, and provided various
Sounds "synth" (or electronic):
- The bass combos are really exceptional
- The sounds are really cool Leads may be lacking there a couple of speech sounds with more depressive
- Pads are rich
- Synth sounds (fast and slow) are really worth
- The sounds are surprising world.
We can see the destination of the beast: this keyboard is born to electro. It will be perfect for a cover band with a keyboard effects, or a small group of components, which wants to enhance his sound at lower cost. In contrast, the acoustic, pop on speed, or solo, this keyboard is really not advisable.
I use this keyboard for a year, I tried before and after, everything is done on a keyboard (not even later this week in Frankfurt). He said at one point to a need I had, like keyboard scene in a cover band now it is less suited to my music, but it is nevertheless a beautiful beast.
What I like most is his exceptional feel, which allows the pianist to master that I am safely velocity.
What I like least is the big loss of natural sounds.
The report sumptuous quality / price is right, but with experience I would do no such choice.
Indeed, or you are looking for the general eclecticism of your keyboard, to be excellent in the electric guitar trumpet through the Fiddle, and this account there, you have to invest € 3,500 in a good Yamaha or in the Roland Fantom, or you are looking for a keyboard actually typed electro, and Korg makes such good deals.
Certainly, you will lose touch, but you'll gain weight of the beast.
In summary, it is just average.