Korg Triton Extreme 76

Workstation from Korg belonging to the Triton series.

Ludo-auteur-compositeur-interprète Ludo-auteur-compositeur-interprète
Publié le 10/23/06 à 23:00
Korg Triton Extreme 76

Above all, take your time! Usage is fun thanks to touch screen, it allows you to navigate quickly in the trs sound bank and the various options.
The manual is not bad but like all too technical for beginners ds that you want to record a song

I think the sounds are excellent, and flexible ralistes. The effects are complete, the keyboard super enjoyable.
Sounds "strings" are some really ralistes, ditto for organs, pianos and some sax, I like the least use of guitar sounds in arpegiator: too little and synthetic raliste, the drums also except lack of control on my part, seem too "dated" for a large majority can be except for the trance, techno .....

I use it for about 6 months and I have this machine thanks couraging Premire my compositions. The touch screen is right up there hand for use in particular composition I think it is almost impractical to complter with squenceur gnraliste pcou on mac. Also and very important, do not forget to prvoir a compact flash card for your records because not avec.Pour beginners book Triton extreme low gas plant stepfather but over time it adapts and it is discovering new possibilities ... Fast Fashion in therm of this machine is perfect for addressing all styles of music and with a bank of sounds for the most part trs trsralistes I think it's really a great investment .... After a few months I would make the same choice without hsiter