Korg Triton Le 76
Korg Triton Le 76

Triton Le 76, Workstation from Korg in the Triton series.

alcools 05/12/2006

Korg Triton Le 76 : alcools's user review

• Partager
Synthetic light touch with aftertouh. 4 assignable pots (to control the synthesizer or external channels).

Manuel well done

Sampling function Card Optional: Sampler easy to use, expandable to 128 MB, can not compete with a "real" sampler at the office, but more than enough for normal use.

The sounds are those of the Triton, each to judge their quality, opinions differ a lot in this area and are highly dependent on the material we had the chance to use before. For my part, for the synthetic sounds, I use a Virus and a Nord lead 3, so the Trion can not stand the comparison. Sonts for piano & classic is variable (string property, although rhodes, piano average winds uneven). I have no opinion on as few filters used.

Functions that motivated me to buy it perfect match for cons. He serves as a master keyboard (8 zones noon), it is very light (less than 9 pounds for a 76 is good for the back during transport), sampler inégré avoiding a machine and more sounds general overall not bad. In repeats, it remains to connect it to a fly box with some rack inside (like Virus Rack according to taste) and it's a good config LIGHT!

Used for 2 years, I separated because I replaced my computer with a config FORTE with various VST + Keyboard 88 keys ROLAND RS9 to control everything.

I put an overall rating of 9 because the TRITON LE corresponded very well to my expectations, but for him who does not want that sound, I'd rather 6.