25 Keys, USB, so I do midi cables and clutter from my digital piano to make arrangements. Plastic shell suitable for a home studio, but the live should not rely too much on it.
The feel reminds me a keyboard ... Plastic. So do not expect to play a North clavia, we're not here for that! There's a lot of buttons for anyone who wants to bring an analog machine, but I have not thought about the set, I personally do not have utility. The pad can be useful for the development of a track by track battery by playing the baton blow. After the manual is very detailed for those who want to rack your brains!
Otherwise, the configuration is relatively simple.
I use it for almost a year, I like its compact and practical side, I tried all kinds of keyboards, so I know what feels good or unnecessary touch, this one is closer to unnecessary, but the value for money is good. If loose, I see to take a look beefier can be.
I wanted a powered usb to control FL studio on my laptop keyboard.
I wanted something not bulky, with at least eight knobs and a pitch band.
The touch keyboard is it nice? Is it for your use?
- 25 keys ... Alesis ... we suspect this is not the feel of the century! But to compose some songs and three agreements is perfect.
The manual is clear and sufficient?
- Installation without too much trouble, some routings again to assign all the buttons (play, record, stop, etc ...) in FL studio, but it works well in the end.
The general configuration is it simple?
- Yes, it is thought
How long have you use it?
- One week, I will update my review if I encounter problems ...
Have you tried many other models before buying it?
- Not too small and not in the same context so I can not compare. I wanted a mini mpk at the base, but at the sight of the beast in the store I was afraid, I opted for the QX25, bulkier but with pitch band and keys or I can put my fat fingers! With a little more money I would have taken a arturia or M-Audio Axiom 25.
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
- Pros: The price, it trimballe well, it's still light, the USB plug air strong.
- Cons: The pads, it works but I do not see the point, it's more gimmick than anything else, especially number 4 it's just to use the mpc style! If you want pads, look akai or other keyboard with at least 8 pads.
How would you rate the quality / price?
- Good value for money. Go see in store before you buy not realize internet!