- Keyboard-88 key agile sensitive matre
- 3 MIDI outputs indpendantes
- Splitable in 3 parts (each part can be assigned a MIDI channel)
- 100 programs
- Controller 00 99 (average MIDI compatibility)
- Rack robust intgrbr /> - 2 digit LED display
- Wheels of bending and modulation.
Use of this keyboard is simple: three buttons select the program, The argument or value. A table srigraphi front indicates the REFERENCE of each parameter. It then suffices to encode and validate the value. Joli.
Caution: this keyboard does gre values as 00 99. It is therefore Fully MIDI compatible (up 127). This can cause some problem, especially for sending 'exchange program'.
The keyboard is enjoyable, but lacks precision. Latency is also very important and, in a quick game, some notes are lost in nature.
The manual is 4 pages résumé. This is barely enough!
C'tait probably a good keyboard-Matra's beginners. Despite its robustness, it has become too unreliable to be carrying on scne. I regret also the relative compatibility and MIDI latency too high.