[NAMM] Takamine Toby Keith Signature guitar
Takamine will launch in 2013 the EF250TK Toby Keith Signature electro-acoustic guitar.
- Body Style: Jumbo cutaway
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped “X”
- Back and Sides: Flame maple
- Body Finish: Gloss sunburst
- Scale Length: 644mm
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss sunburst
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Abalone and mother of pearl
- Nut : Bone/42.5mm
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Split bone
- Hardware: Gold
- Pickup: under saddle Takamine Palathetic
- CT4B II preamp with 3-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner
- Gold Hardware
- Strings: D’Addario EXP (.012-.053)
- Case: Archtop hard-shell case
Price has not been announced. See more on www.takamine.com/toby_keith_signature_model.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Suhr SE-100 guitar amp head Suhr launches its first all-tube guitar amp head, a 100W hand-wired model called SE-100.
- [NAMM] New Gretsch Alligator resonator guitar The Grestch G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck resonator guitar joins in 2013 the Roots Collection.
- [NAMM] Gretsch Jim Dandy Flat Top guitar In 2013, Gretsch adds to the Roots Collection a Parlor-style G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top acoustic guitar.