XR-1 classified ad
Xenium Audio IR Library Part 2 for XR-1
- Manufacturer: Xenium Audio
- Model: XR-1
- Category: Software algorithmic reverbs
- Added in our database on: 09/29/2011
XR-1 is a 32-bit Windows (XP/Win-7) VST convolution plugin for high quality reverberation. It offers zero-latency processing with low CPU-consumption and non-destructive audio processing of impulse responses. Application is launched as VST-plugin XR-1, at any VST host.
- Mono, Stereo and True Stereo support.
- Easy of use and operation.
- Zero latency processing.
- Free non-destructive amplitude envelope.
- Free non-destructive filter envelope.
- Full-time IR processing.
- Input IR format type:
(.WAV) - can be used any IRs.
(.IRH) - special format to adjust separately amplitude and time position for 1,2,3 and tail reflection.
- Pre-delay (0ms - 2000ms).
- Forward / reverse button.
- Separate dry/wet control (-40db .. +20dB).
- High quality, linear-phase 7-band EQ (-30db .. +30dB) with 2 scales, separate adjustment of filter order and Q-factor.
- Low CPU-load even with small sound-device buffers.
- Manually adjustement of CPU-consumption.
- Manual charts adjustments.
- Ultra-optimized convolution engine.
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Platform: Win32 only.
Other categories in Software Reverbs
Other names: xr 1, xr1