What type of connectors (RCA Jack, XLR ...)?
- XLR and jack inputs on mono, stereo jack on the 2
and RCA input 2TRK the MIX outputs are XLR only
How many lanes, bus attendant?
- Custom 8 channels mono, (but it exists in 12 or 20 mono channels), 2 stereo, 2 subs that can be sent into the mix, 3 assistants (1 for the effect and incorporated a pre / post fader )
An effects section is integrated?
- Yes, signed Lexicon
The general configuration is simple?
- Yes, everything is easily spotted thanks to the different colors of buttons, one can easily imagine the signal path
The manual is clear and sufficient?
- Yes, I had downloaded from soundcraft before buying the console but it is not really useful when you have already used a console
The console is transparent?
- No, it adds warmth to the tracks.
The preamps in my opinion are good qualities
The faders are nice (but not too soft).
equations and the buttons are quite close to one another (watch out for bigger fingers) but the console is very compact and it made me much more
The equalizer is it effective?
- Yes it's a three-band semi-parametric mids (frequency setting of 150 Hz to 3.5 kHz corrects well and brings clarity to the mix.
She introduced the breath?
- Yes if you put the gains and faders to maximum there is breath, but it's not made for that.
Cosola a mixer is for mixing and not to amplify, so when one adjusts the gain and the correct equation so there is no breath
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- YES, behringer very average, not bad except Yamaha effects are difficult to exploit, Mackie cold with the breath and bad effects, but the CFX series, the series VLZ3 is definitely better quality.
Well on my soundcraft MFXI who won.
What thing do you like most/least about it?
- The more, and above all the multi-effects with 32 programs and effects used, three parameters can be adjusted by the effect, but the factory settings are very good.
- At least, not much, I would have liked an auxiliary pre / post for over three adjustments for returns and outputs XLR and Jack couplets MIX
What is your opinion about the value for the price? Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
- Good value for money, bought about 400 € you have a nice little console with a good multi-purpose all in a very compact size and very cozy to use.
then yes I would do the same choice without hesitation but the best is to try as in my case, but I do not regret my purchase