See reviews studiodragon which is very comprehensive ...
Just a summary:
- Comprehensive three oscillators (with linear & exponential modulations).
- Two different filters: a low-pass four-sided and multi-variable state. The advantage is they do not all sound the same!
- Two LFOs with a controllable voltage
- Two ultra fast envelopes can also be looped (Loop function)
- A Ring Modulator
- S / H, a noise generator
- A blender with two subs, external input with Envelope Follower
- A sophisticated and truly comprehensive sequencer (8 x 16 or 2 x 1 not)
The routing is done by switches (with millions of combinations) and not by wiring (which suits me because I do not like all these mish-melodramas of cables that usually hide the modules).
See reviews studiodragon for the rest.
It is a modular, simple and visual, since each button has a function, but you can go very far in the depth of sound.
The manual may be a little light, but ...
I bought it because I knew he could serve me almost every day! I think the sounds have a real texture.
It is controllable by Midi (with velocity & aftertouch!) And CV / Gate.
I just got it, so I'm really excited.
The finishes are impeccable and ultra wooden crate class!
It is an invitation to manipulate knobs, for a real touch and pleasurable experience.
I think it was worth the money.
If he had a spring reverb, this would be the closest relative of the ARP 2600.
The Italians have really put together another beautiful machine the, after the Crumar, Elka Synthex etc.. and of course his big brother Grp A8.
For I feature also adds information about AF.
• 3 VCOs
• 2 Sub-Oscillators
• White / Pink Noise
• Ring-und Cross-Modulation
• VC Low Frequency Oscillator 1
• Low Frequency Oscillator 2
• Sample & Hold
• VCF 1: 6/12/18/24dB LowPass
• VCF 2: HP / BP / LP / Notch MultiMode
• 2 Envelopes with Auto-Repeat (!) Function
• Portamento, Bend Amount, Hold, A = 440 Hz Testton
• 2 × 8 resp. 1 × 16 CV Step Sequencer-und-GATE
• Audio-In, Ext. Approx. Follower
• MIDI (Vel, Aftertouch, Bender, Clock, ...)
• CV / Gate (VCO, VCF, VCA, ...)
The configuration of the machine is a little disconcerting at first thanks to these nombreaux comutateurs on the facade, and is worthy of a great modular system.
But with ultilisation it is really perfect, very effective, and very logical.
The manual helps you unfortunately not many, it is not frankly not the best, it is printed in the simplest of devices.
A small s description of the different modules in English sounds Italian, not like the GRP A8.
Sounds unbelievable, I even say exceptional. The Ladder filter low pass 24dB is spent on the left channel multimode filter with 12 dB on the right, which gives a very rich stereo, I think the best I've ever heard, all machines combined.
Envelopes with loop function as the EMS and the potential for distortion independently for each filter still brings a lot to the sound.
Transcendent, it is capable aves an outpouring of generosity outsized weaves a texture of sounds ultra rich, complex and highly attractive.
100% analog what ...
Did you try many other models before buying it?
It starts to do as well, I think yes, a car or two ...
The price seems high at first, but from the sound, all the features, functionality and outsized superb finish, this is an exceptional machine, I am completely conquered by Grp A4.
Oh yes, and the gods that my sequencer jewelry, it certainly emerge only in a version next year.
Well I think overall, I think that story easily the best in mono ...
But I would give a more complete view before Christmas hindsight, it's been 20 days that it is, and I'm always on the ass ...