I bought this computer in July on the refurb store, so I was able to save 500 euros on the original price.
What I like about this model:
- The OS and apps (the new version of i-life is really full)
- The power of the core duo (which perfectly complement my G4 that was beginning to falter ...)
- The screen is very nice
- Finishing of the unit
Could I blame:
- The connections too small (it lacks a USB, one FW400, FW800 and a video output for my taste)
- The computer very hot this summer
- The trackpad sometimes a little random
- The shrill sound when I use the computer on battery
Before buying it I had two iBooks that had convinced me to abandon the PC environment
Having bought my model on the refurb, I find the price more than satisfactory in terms of power, finishing, operating system and software included
Had I been more patient, I would have expected the models Core2Duo ...
Macbook pro 1.83 ghz, 512 MB ram 667 mhz ddr2
dd 80 GB 5400 m / t
I note this book for 2 weeks
this is my second laptop. javais before a P1 166 mhz.
While I like the screen 15'4 inches, the trackpad, the input / output analog / digital
I do not like hp, the lack of PCMCIA port and the heat of the beast.
I tried the pc in win but I prefer the mac os is more open than the previous as well as its aesthetic.
I had a discount of 200 euros on the device that was a model expo in very good condition except for a trace on the "bodywork"
So for me the ratio q / p is good enough.
I use it recently so I did not truly objective view of his qualities.
garageband works well, we can go up to 8 audio tracks without abusing the plug-in.