Apple MacBook Pro 2,2 Ghz

All user reviews for the Apple MacBook Pro 2,2 Ghz

Apple Laptop from Apple belonging to the MacBook Pro series.

( 4.5/5 based on 2 reviews )
1 user review
1 user review
  • Apple MacBook Pro 2,2 GhzPublié le 09/11/11 à 23:37
    Apple Macbook Pro 2,2 Ghz is the brain of our studio. It runs and powers everything and I don’t think things would be the same without it. We don’t use this computer for any personal use or just downloading or web browsing. So we havent even used it too the full capabilities that it has. We keep it in the studio and never access the internet with it, we just use it to record with and run all of our plug ins. Like I said it’s the brain of our whole studio operation and we would be done without it.

We are able to run all of our plug ins at once! That is crazy, not too many computers can handle a load like that, I was surprised. This was my first Mac that I have actually owned, before this machine I never really liked the mac line of computers because I have always been a pc user and It was hard to switch but once I got use to it the Apple Macbook Pro 2,2 Ghz is what I have been longing for my whole musical career.

Most computers start getting glitch or freeze up when running pro tools with a lot of plug ins, the Apple Macbook Pro can take on any task without a single problem, I use it with a M audio control which sounds and works great with pro tools, logic 9 and a boat load of vst’s and other plug ins that we use on a regular basis. You must be careful when using it for long period’s of time though, the Apple Macbook Pro 2,2ghz and get very warm. Most all laptop’s generate a lot of heat when they are used for long periods of time, but for some reason it felt like to me that the Macbook got a lot warmer than my PC. But besides that no issues, great buy!

• Apple MacBook Pro 2,2 GhzPublié le 02/09/09 à 17:36
    I've had my Apple Mac Book Pro for a little over a year and I don't think I could live without it now. I use it both for personal use and for professional recording. It has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and came with 2 GB or RAM, but I have upgraded it to 4 GB of RAM. It also has a 120 GB hard drive. I bought this computer so I could run Pro Tools LE both at home and so that I could bring it anywhere. Pro Tools LE 7.4 runs really well on this machine, as I have had virtually no problems running it. I am able to run as many tracks as Pro Tools LE is able to and I able to run a lot of RTAS plug-ins at once. I also am able run Reason 3.0 and Logic on this machine without any problems. This is a very powerful machine and for my purposes it works great. I bought my refurbished, so I got a good deal on the price, but even a new one is reasonable considering you are getting a machine that will definitley last you a while. I used to have a Hewlett Packard lap top and I could not run Pro Tools on it all that well, which is why I made the switch. I was glad to find out that this computer has more than enough power to run Pro Tools even when recording a lot of tracks at once, or using a lot of plug-ins. I can't say enough about this computer as it has not only changed my recording life, but my personal life as it is easy to keep all of my files organized. Until I am able to get a dedicated Mac desktop, this machine continues to provide me both with a powerful Pro Tools recording machine, but is great in just about all aspects.