We have no technical specifications for this product but your help will be much welcomed
SWR Redhead (Vintage) user reviews
Mystic's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
SWR Redhead (Vintage)
This is a tube preamp (12AX7) with a floor Mosfet Amplifier (240W RMS if I'm not mistaken). By the front from left to right are:
- Tuner Output
- Input active and passive entry
- Gain with LED indication of saturation
- Aural Enhancer
- Bass (and if you pull that goes into turbo mode)
- Medium (frequency and level)
- Acute (and if you pull switches ca super bright)
- XLR DI output box
- Level of DI
- Switch grounding the DI
- Master volume
- Mix effects loop.
- Switch to mute the internal speaker
There is a slot rack unit (1U) free below the amp to a tuner or a compressor. The cabinet has two 10 "and a tweeter (damped)
Simple and effective. The equalos are super effective.
simple and effective
Very good amp, a bit expensive but really nickel. It must eventually add a 15 "external for the whole spectrum of its capabilities (and play a little harder on the big scenes).