- Prampli modlisation mic / amp, coupled with a qualisation, hi effect of compressor / gate (excellent), de-esser, chorus and flanger (flanger not convincing, just to deceive a dphasage trs slow mode), Dlay and reverb (very good quality)
- The inputs are analog
The outputs are analog and numrique S / PDIF
Between the rear part by ...... Jack 6 / 35 Stro, impractical because ncessite the making of a "slip", but more because this product is supposed to be a "strip"!
- The prampli is "transistor"
- The connectors are XLR / jack 6 / 5 mono input and 2 x XLR / jack 6 / 5 output (L / R)
- Gain ente, Attnuateur -20 db, 48 v phantom power supply, it lacks an INVERTER phase .... But, hey, not essential ...
- 19-inch Rack comes with screws and washers please!
I put 9 for the absence of INVERTER, and the obligation to make a ramp of 2 x single females / 1 male stro, has put off some risk ...
- Trs simple, say nothing!
- The 40 pRSET plant cover almost everything .... !
- For a more prcise, there are 40 users mmorisables.
The implmentation covers twelve o'clock program changes, and .... 10 controllers in real time!
01 cc Modlisation microphones
Gain of 02 cc micro pramp
Gain 03 cc compressor
04 cc speed chorus / flanger
05 cc Depth chorus / flanger
06 DC Balance traitnon signal line of the chorus / flanger
07 cc Delay time delay
Numbers 08 cc rptition delay (feedback)
09 cc level of delay ente
10 cc of shuffled reverbration / fall time
- The manual that came in French, is the "rplique" of the original in English is rare, and trs apprci! It is simple, complete, and we amme law during a conversion technique tm dbx Type IV by Mr Roger Johnson, who focuses on the loss of signal when the high frquences encrtage recording situation occurs numrique, default of most A / D converters
See the next paragraph, the practice of his Torah
I put 10 because clear rounds
While the ... J'tais tank, when the minutes of the machine with any chain (Swiss Army knife type), I bought doc.
Once I plugged the machine in turn one branch B2 Pro Behringer condenser type, and an old 565D, Shure dynamic type (much better than SM 58)
Spot the ... Apart from the grain of B2 softer, less pchu, envelopes and more Submitted the 565D, is your exact height of the brand!
The modlisations microphones are bluffing, those amps are more than adequate, there even a CONTRL to drive for "grunge" without the "bees" or treble dplaisants, the whole is " soft knee ".
The effects may be chains of modlisation of microphones, amplifiers, EQ settings, de-esser, compressor, gate, chorus / flanger, delay and reverb !!!!! All without breath ....
- From rare in this type of product, well let's say you are not in a budget range of 150 / 250 brouzoucs or high-end, from 800 Roros, no, the list price, is 586 euros ... The between-end PRO!
Rare to have an all in one at these prices you pay in principle the cheaper the "equivalent", but the tin can that goes with ...
The prampli possde a bypass, and believe me, if you work hard your finger .... Well we feel naked dlivr treatment by the machine is simply indispensable (I have no royalties from the manufacturer!)
- Sound can be transparent, just to work just with the gain and the correction of frequencies.
- The implementation of the Torah conversion dbx Type IV tm by Mr Roger Johnson:
He's right ... Try to push the gain in console output in your sound card / Adat or your DTD Misra, work - 3db is required to avoid overloading the converters, which not only "peakent" nose, but lose whole band of frquences acute, then "mastering" on "Equalise" on "recovering"!
- Your exact pushing the gain, without going into the yellow of the machine, which is a lgre saturation, gives the output gain, without encrter recorder; In Also, are the acute and finesse, a must for this type of device.
I put 9 of the report's quality / range of products concurents
I have this morning, 3 hours to tour the craft, the compressor and de-esser is the most difficult tame the DIFFERENT SETTING THE pots have an inter-action rendering and must be dosed savement, no less than 8 paramtres for a tailor made ...
- 2h test well enough to convince the bottom of the machine does not offer multitudes of pRSET, effects, "lights" on the entry level, who are "nice to Nel" and various gadgets like products of Competition, little, but effective, good.
- Most .... All in one ...
- The least not out pramp before chaining effects, because vritable miking situation, you come out "dry", and "monitoring" the effect to flatter the ears and the Ego singer ... "Is there a singer in the Star-Ac"
- I tried brouzoucs ART 280, manufactured in China with a beautiful AX7, sr, it heats up a little plant, we gain resell, it's flattering, but it saturates our numrique expensive, and return the box departure.
- For those using a pramp without a chain numrique downstream, these devices are perfect scne, they are at least a dozen similar products, but a pramp while one with more effects as correct, especially bringing the solution to the problem without recording numrique encrter, is not!
I put 9 report qualitprix
- I do it again this choice for this use prcise, and the range of effects that Integrates a mix of mock high-end ... For this product, its design, has no race condition!
Ten Years After .....
4 months of use APRS, complments info for those facing issues, from a pre-amp tube ......
Do not confuse pre amp lamp and without lamp pre amp!
The Pro Voice mule various pre amp, but it does not possde lamp, or the question about the possibility of "Global Warming" by MODEL signal is:
The Pro Voice does not work in this direction prcise but plutt on the quality of the grain output:
The voice acting Pro indpendamment magnto of that is put derrire, it will give the same rsultats frquences scabs, for example, if one chooses a 44 K Sampling or 48 k for 2 DIFFERENT MODELS,.
The range of implementations DIFFERENT presets offer a range of "made" trs vary, particularly "clean", that is, the same microphone used trs average amlior will be substantially in the gain and grain.
The advantage of the Pro vocal, especially at the RSID Systm of the string of pr or amplification (table, Boti, converters) that we normally use, it will highlighted by the Voice Pro, and the source hardware microphone, instrument. (Line between possibility STREO).
The name explains it well, dbx Pro Vocal "digital voice strip" mean by the "Swiss knife"!
The major advantage of Voice Pro is its ability to "catch" the upstream signal, and the changes it makes in terms of accumulation of micro-and pre amp, and its effects chanage board.
If one has no effect at all appropriate or the Pro Voice brings the "improvement", the chorus, flanger, reverb, delay, are more than adequate and will be directed to output str o to keep the internal effects chanages prvus this effect (chorus, flanger, reverb, delay)).
The part-esser, compressor, gate, although one should trs making environment, poorly or not soundproof;
The "slice" with its traditional markers and settings qualisation provides excellent signal, and "dgraisse" advantageously instruments, such as rounded or voice.
The course of treatment comes out with a signal to noise ratio more than adequate.
While the over-quantization to avoid the encrtage numrique recorder.
Finally, an output numrique 44 k or 48 k for those who wish to use, offers a compromise between the use of the converter magnto, or Pro voice, it is noted that the gain Output numrique Pro Voice is just my opinion just because it is dependent on the gain of the source, and if we do not want to encrter between the prserver the level and nature of the micro, then we must rgler increase the output gain of Voice Pro.
I have a Behringer B2 pro that "oats", and I have rduire more than half of the gain, because the risk of saturation is present, the phnom not be more discreet with a Shure 565 D (ancestor of the more grainy SM 58).
I tried pre amps orients "lamp", none offers the ability of pro vocal in terms of Versatile not to the direct effects (of practice), and especially the torque- esser, compressor, gate, it is well worth all.
Here are some indications complmentaires to make a good choice, thank you for your trust!