Bomb Factory SLIGHTLY RUDE COMPRESSOR

All user reviews for the Bomb Factory SLIGHTLY RUDE COMPRESSOR

• moosersmoosers

Bomb Factory SLIGHTLY RUDE COMPRESSORPublished on 02/28/09 at 18:58
    The Bomb Factory Slightly Rude Compressor installed on my computer without any problems or compatibility issues. It was as simple as any other plug-in I have installed from Bomb Factory, which is quite easy. I interface and of the plug-in is easy to follow as it has four knobs - one for input amount, one for release time, one for make up gain, and one for "rudeness." It also has a switch to go between slightly rude and super rude. I believe the term rude in this case is referring to how hard you want the compressor to hit your signal. I don't have a manual so I don't know how sufficient it is, but this plug-in is extremely easy to install and to use and you shouldn't have a need to use the manual.

I am running the Slighty Rude Compressor in Pro Tools LE 7.4 on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM. I run Pro Tools LE with a Digi 002R audio interface and I have also run this plug-in on a Pro Tools HD system. In both scenarios I haven't ever had trouble with this plug-in as it runs smoothly even when I want to run a few at a time. Overall, this plug-in is stable with my configuration as I have never had a problem with it.

I've been using the Bomb Factory Slightly Rude Compressor for about a year and I have found it to be a useful and unique plug-in. You can really slam the signal with this, and it can make for use in both practical situations and to get some awesome effects. The plug-in is maybe a bit overpriced, but if you can get it in a bundle you can get a pretty good deal on one of them. Overall the plug-in is useful and would recommend all DAW owners to give the demo version a try to see if it would be helpful to you in your situation.