its very nice and pleasant keyboard
I love the grand piano, you can program two sounds,
eg grand piano and choir, the rendering is very nice
I use it for 1 year and I think c is a very good digital piano, the sound is excellent, very nice touch.
There are three pedals like a real piano
You can register directly on the piano or copy on a USB key
You can also play with midi files.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Chroune's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- How many sounds, effects available?
14 sounds, 4 effects (chorus, reverb and adjustable ,...) but also affect Room,, ..
- What connections (audio, MIDI pedals ...)?...
- The touch keyboard is it nice? Should your use?
Touch (GH3) is really agréble and is well suited to my use.
- The general configuration is simple?
Usage is very simple, it's simple record is not really useful for playing.
- The selection of MIDI channels, patches is easy?
I have not tried it yet ...
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
The manual is very comprehensive, I had looked at before buying the site from Yamaha.
- The sounds they are suitable to your style of music?
Both tones are very good and very immersive. The other sounds are fine but I only used very little ...
- Are they realistic?
Piano, Organ, Harp are very realistic. The other songs are good but may be less realistic
- Effects are they effective and appropriate?
The effects are effective, they immediately feel the difference and their intensity varies.
- The expression is good? (Response to velocity, aftertouch)?
Aftertouch? Bless you ... If expression refers to the touch and although it is also really nice and adjustable ... It is really close with the touch of a "real" piano!
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate ...?
I love grand piano is what I sought. The other songs are great, but less suited to what I was looking ...
- For how long have you been using it?
I received in January 2009.
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
Most is its aesthetics, its feel, its sounds.
The least? Given my current use there are not any!
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
I have not tried other models, I had also not tried before but I have not looked at many brands and models before ... But no worries, depending on your budget choose your models (320, or 370) but go for it ...
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
A piano is expensive, I bought 1464 euros, postage included with matching stool and a Sennheiser headset ... (1800 catalog price and wheelbarrows) so rather satisafaits!
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Without a doubt, and if I wanted to put a higher budget I just chose the higher ranges but the same series!