Roland JUNO-D
Roland JUNO-D

Digital Synth from Roland belonging to the Juno series.

valerian95 valerian95
Publié le 04/29/08 à 15:21
Together comprehensive enough.
For details, see the manufacturer's website

USE

I find not super easy to use, but with the training even when you get there. I half days understand the "Philosophy" of edition in performance mode, and fawn split the keyboard.
For cons, the use of sound edition software is very easy, super fast .... it's simple to understand, the performance mode, for me, it is almost always with the app!
Note that this is my first synth so I can not be A reference in the field.

SONORITS

I am rather jazz (piano / bass / trumpet), variety Française (Berger ...) and electro (type Jarre), and I always find a nice sound to do what I want.
The sonorits sounds good to see very good, very varied.
on the other hand I noticed a lightweight sound degradation in performance mode (computer control multitimbral), as if the sound loses momentum, but remains very correct!
The keyboard is very "soft", a real synth what. I am a pianist at the departure, I thought it hard to adapt myself but it is easily accessible in the end.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I've had two months, I am very spot for the price. I think c'tait a good choice (the best, I know I have nothing to tell). It helps to have some fun and start with ease of handling Afternoon of a synth