Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1
white fang white fang

«  I have three arms since 6 months »

Publié le 02/16/11 à 08:52
For how long have you been using it?
more than 6 months with traktor scratch pro, macbook pro, 2 technics mk3, xone 32 and a dicer

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
novation and the dicer different solution for the complete mix vestax vcm 100
x 1 is really the perfect complement of plates that is the controller that I needed to compare the dicer is a useful gadget but once I remapped serves 3rd voice, but good to have anything soon I would have two x1 and therefore more dicer

What thing do you like most/least about it?
positive
there is everything needed to complement the plates:
intuitive navigation and fast in software
a system for perfect loops we can pass from one quarter to 32 in one second
the many cues
ergonomics generally anything that can be controlled with, effects, navigation in the song etc. ... I do not even know everything that I use so that is become natural.
Everything is well made
Negative:
I'm just blazed a thing A wheel is already tired

What is your opinion about the value for the price? Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
I would have liked the wheel Do not begin a twisted after 6 months but hey I could not mix without it would be as if amputation of a member
I would do such a choice and I'd do it again because the lifetime of the product should be only two years max so within the next year I would do this choice ;-)