MixMeister Control is a hardware control surface for real-time performance and control of MixMeister, or other MIDI-capable DJ software.
According to Numark, with this new controller, MixMeister DJs can plug in and be performing in seconds. MixMeister Control comes with a full version of MixMeister Fusion software, EQ, FX and more, with complete control for up to four tracks at once.
Numark tells us that fair amount of expression is possible with MixMeister Control’s 40 knobs, 53 buttons and a Jog Wheel for fast location management. Automation effects, VST plug-ins and other functions can be manipulated with minimal computer interaction. The included MixMeister Fusion software frees the DJ from monotonous tasks like beat matching, setting cue points and counting beats in their head. DJs can manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. Fusion records all DJ actions (not just the resulting audio), so users can go back, listen to their mix and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities.
MixMeister Control Key Features:
- Hardware control surface for MixMeister and other MIDI-capable DJ software
- USB 1.1 interface – No driver required
- Includes MixMeister Fusion Live software
- Compatible with other MIDI applications
- Works with Windows or Mac OS X
MixMeister Control is due in stores Q2–2008.
For more information, visit their web site at www.numark.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.