[Musikmesse] Numark Mixmeister Control
MixMeister Control is a hardware control surface for real-time performance and control of MixMeister, or other MIDI-capable DJ software.
According to Numark, with this new controller, MixMeister DJs can plug in and be performing in seconds. MixMeister Control comes with a full version of MixMeister Fusion software, EQ, FX and more, with complete control for up to four tracks at once.
Numark tells us that fair amount of expression is possible with MixMeister Control's 40 knobs, 53 buttons and a Jog Wheel for fast location management. Automation effects, VST plug-ins and other functions can be manipulated with minimal computer interaction. The included MixMeister Fusion software frees the DJ from monotonous tasks like beat matching, setting cue points and counting beats in their head. DJs can manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. Fusion records all DJ actions (not just the resulting audio), so users can go back, listen to their mix and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities.
MixMeister Control Key Features:
- Hardware control surface for MixMeister and other MIDI-capable DJ software
- USB 1.1 interface - No driver required
- Includes MixMeister Fusion Live software
- Compatible with other MIDI applications
- Works with Windows or Mac OS X
MixMeister Control is due in stores Q2-2008.
For more information, visit their web site at www.numark.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Allen and Heath ships Xone:42 Allen and Heath has made an addition to the Xone DJ range, with the launch of the Xone:42, a 4-channel DJ mixer with USB audio interface.
- Dateq XTC II Dateq will soon introduce their new DJ mixer : The XTC II.
- EKS OTUS The word is spreading that EKS will unveil at the next MusikMesse the successor to the XP10, the OTUS.