[NAMM] Numark NV DJ controller
We’re only a few days from Summer NAMM, and Numark introduces its brand new NV surface control for DJ.
The Numark NV gives DJ the ability to mix on 4 decks, it is optimized and ships with Serato DJ.
The main particularity of this controller is the presence of two 4.3” color displays on which you can monitor in real time the major information of the software (decks, effects, cue points, waveforms…), so you won’t need to look at your computer to perform the song changes, transitions, etc.
The Numark NV features the same “touch-activated” controls and pads that on the latest Numark DJ controllers (NS7II), for a adaptive knob and button manipulation.
The controller will also ship with Remix Packs from the Toolroom Records artists, which features electronic music stems with grooves and textures that you can slice and remix.
- 4-deck DJ controller
- Optimized for Serato DJ
- Dual 4.3” screens with real time display of the software information
- Dual 5” metal jog wheels with Search and Scratch modes and adaptive learning technology
- 16 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive trigger pads with 10 modes for hot cue, loop slicing and sample triggering
- 3-way filter on each channel
- 12 effects by iZotope with dedicated hardware controls
- Built-in BPM meter for manual beat matching and Sync button
- Crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Library browsing with on screen display
- Built-in USB 2.0 audio interface
- Microphone inputs
- Zone/Booth outputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
Viewers of this article also read...
- Griffin and Algoriddim launch an audio interface Griffin Technology and Algoriddim partnered to offer DJs a new Mac OS X and iOS-compatible audio interface.
- MixVibes launches the Cross DVS pack DJs equipped with turntables in their setup can discover at MixVibes the new Cross DVS pack.
- Serato DJ updated to version 1.6.3 The flagship DJ mixing software from Serato received an new update and is now in v1.6.3.