We’re only a few days from Summer NAMM, and Numark introduces its brand new NV surface control for DJ.
The Numark NV gives DJ the ability to mix on 4 decks, it is optimized and ships with Serato DJ.
The main particularity of this controller is the presence of two 4.3” color displays on which you can monitor in real time the major information of the software (decks, effects, cue points, waveforms…), so you won’t need to look at your computer to perform the song changes, transitions, etc.
The Numark NV features the same “touch-activated” controls and pads that on the latest Numark DJ controllers (NS7II), for a adaptive knob and button manipulation.
The controller will also ship with Remix Packs from the Toolroom Records artists, which features electronic music stems with grooves and textures that you can slice and remix.
- 4-deck DJ controller
- Optimized for Serato DJ
- Dual 4.3” screens with real time display of the software information
- Dual 5” metal jog wheels with Search and Scratch modes and adaptive learning technology
- 16 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive trigger pads with 10 modes for hot cue, loop slicing and sample triggering
- 3-way filter on each channel
- 12 effects by iZotope with dedicated hardware controls
- Built-in BPM meter for manual beat matching and Sync button
- Crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Library browsing with on screen display
- Built-in USB 2.0 audio interface
- Microphone inputs
- Zone/Booth outputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.