Pioneer announces the inclusion of the Native Instrument Traktor 2 software with its DDJ-T1 controller, an update to the previous Traktor software included with the system.
The DDJ-T1 bundled with the “TRAKTOR PIONEER DDJ-T1 EDITION 2” software will be available for sale at the end of August, 2011. Consumers of the current DDJ-T1 are also eligible for the software update at no cost. The update process for the new “TRAKTOR PIONEER DDJ-T1 EDITION 2” software can be found and downloaded on the Pioneer support website – www.prodjnet.com/support.
A video demonstration of the “Traktor Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition 2” can also be viewed by clicking here.
Pioneer DDJ-T1 Controller
- Equipped with a graphical user interface (GUI) featuring a color waveform display
- Color coded waveforms based on instrument
- Color wave display and needle search pad enables selection of playback point
- Nine zoom levels for waveform display for detailed cue point setting
- USB Connectivity
Suggested retail price of $1299
For more information about the DDJ-T1 visit www.pioneerdjusa.com/gear.aspx?product=DDJ-T1&cp=2.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.