Pioneer introduces the new DDJ-T1, which will offer Pioneer operability to users of TRAKTOR DJ software.
Bundled with TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition software, this new controller is designed to deliver the most popular TRAKTOR features – without the need to upgrade the software. 4-channel deck control, 6 effects and recording all come as standard. The DDJ-T1 combines TRAKTOR with Pioneer operability.
- Effect area exactly mirrors the software interface, delivering the same look and feel
- 115mm jog wheel and Needle Search
- Laptop integration design places the screen in the DJ’s line of sight at all times
- Plug and Play through USB: all buttons are pre-assigned to the software functions
- Built-in sound card.
Due for release in mid-February, the DDJ-T1 will retail with a suggested retail price of £899 including VAT.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.