DJs will have the opportunity to discover at NAMM Show 2014 the new version of the Terminal Mix MIDI controller at the Reloop booth.
The Reloop Terminal Mix 8 DJ MIDI control surface is optimized for the Serato DJ 4-deck setup. Reloop is also following the trend and included 2×8 backlit color-coded performance pads, with which you will trigger cue points, loops, effects and the Slicer effect. Un Dual mode is dedicated to these pads, for combining two action modes (the upper row will be set for different functions as the lower row).
The Terminal Mix 8 offers a Slice mode for rearranging the songs on the fly by spreading 8 parts on the performance pads. A loop mode will help you store and trigger with the pads 8 loops which variable length can be set in real time via the dedicated knob.
The controller can also trigger 8 cue points per track and all the SP-6 Sampler banks in Serato DJ.
Last, the Terminal Mix 8 offers an effect section with three knobs, an encoder and 4 buttons to control the iZotope-Powered effects in Serato DJ.
- 4-deck MIDI DJ controller
- 15.5cm jog wheels
- 100mm, 14-bit resolution pitch faders
- Buil-in USB audio interface (B type port)
- RCA line/phono input
- Level meter to be assigned to the channel of your choice or the main output
- 1/4” microphone input with dedicated volume and EQ
- Auxiliary input with routing switch
- 2 Master outputs (RCA and 1/4”)
- RCA stereo Booth output
- Kensington port
- ASIO and Core compatible for PC and Mac
The Reloop Terminal Mix 8 will be available in February with a price of 579€. Full details are available at www.reloop.com/reloop-terminal-mix-8.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.