- What kind of microphone? (Song, sound, mixed ..)
Hes a hyper-cardioid dynamic microphone small membrane east instrument, its broad bandwidth (40hz/18khz) lamme destiny use in Overhead in beginners' homes when the studios static inexpensive doesn't exist yet.
- For how long have you been using it?
I now two years since the User
- What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
This mic is quite fast for a dynamic and timbre is when Ms. Fidler and less color quune SM57 or 58 for example. This mic feels lese on percussion and snare cest often my first choice. For the toms, the result is a richer quavec 57, we will have more body without the need dqual.
On the electric guitar, I ador lai on a combo with a microphone in front lamps and a Behind-level of the opening. Rendering sound, leaving everything flat is really good, the spectrum of the guitar is clear and full compliance with both, without being rough, I like his teeth in great proximity very useful for m tal and drive.
On an acoustic guitar this is not my first choice but I must admit quil gives a good DEFINITIONS attacks, anyway for this application, I prefer the often static.
Jaime's Answers to Plutt flat curve and stretched his grave mlleux typical Beyer, which gives the full tonality of the instrument.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir? SM57, D112, M88, M380 (Beyer yet), PG81, SM58, BG.2, AKGD770 and D880, PG48, PG58. E602.
- How do you report qualitprix?
I find the really good price quality ratio, jai bought my M201 into an opportunity for less quune SM57, a simple comparison on a small guitar amp or a snare just providing evidence for something clear The M201 buried 57 without a problem
- With the exprience, you do again this election? ...