Shure SM58
Shure SM58

SM58, Dynamic Microphone from Shure in the SM series.

JoneSmice 04/26/2005

Shure SM58 : JoneSmice's user review

• Partager
The SM58 is a dynamic vocal microphone cardioid directivity, the prdestin scne ...

One can find two versions of the microphone:
- Switched (rpt prconis in 'order to drink beers cushy ...)
- Without switch (better live to avoid errors in manipulation 'of singers)

This mic is a true legends in the Domaine sound particulirement live. It is a little dated, but it has not aged a bit ... We see it in many concerts and even sometimes stud '(MANU CHAO example but it is not the only one).

I'm going to throw stones but I think this microphone is not a lightning war in sound: the equalization will be carried out efficiently to get out a nice voice ... At the sound, I prfre a home SENNHEISER E855 is warmer ... BETA58 or, more natural. It even comes out when a finest signal that the majority of its competitors in the same price range!

on the other hand, from this same 855, what ease of use: Feedback, handling noise, ... are not absent but almost! Beginners on singers, who use a lot of plutt what this little trick in front of their mouth, I only give them the SM58, E835 plutt that will be uncompromising ...

In use, I prfre BETA58 is the best (although a trs is not "fashion" to say ...).