- Body Agathis, Precision Bass® Body
- Neck Maple, C-Shape Jazz Bass® Neck,
- (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard Maple, 9.5 "Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets 20 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups 1 Duncan Designed ™ PB-105 Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Volume Controls
- Pickup Switching None
- Standard 4-Saddle Bridge
- Machine Heads Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- Pickguard 3-Ply Red Shell
- Scale Length 34 "(864 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.50 "(38 mm)
In search of a sound a little more rock than my Fender Jazz Bass Standard, without losing the comfort, I came across this bass, which seems to have everything I search:
- The comfort of a handle Jazz Bass (not for this sinature Precision Bass)
- A sound very rock with a pick (Duncan Quarter Pound Design style)
- The maple fingerboard
- Lightness (at least she did not saw my shoulders the one)
- A good general equipment, to avoid any need to upgrade (either hardware, electronic or micro)
- A good look (especially the pickguard)
If you want to hear samples and see a video, head to my complete review of the instrument:
- In what country does she makes? This instrument is made in Korea.
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration? 20 frets, the microphone is a Seymour Duncan Designed PB-105.
- What type of bridge? It is a bridge type of quality Squier correct.
- What are the rglages? There's just one volume.
- What type of race? This is a handle to the standard Fender.
- The handle is it enjoyable? The handle is no surprise to the Fender bass habitus sleeves. Dj Possdant a jazz bass, I have not felt tural Difference between these two runs.
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy? The heel is a little teacher, but it had a default on the precision in gnral.
- Ergonomics is good? This bass is really lgre or too much. This does not affect his balance, but it's hard the stall properly, especially sitting at stake.
- Gets it easy to sound good? There is only one microphone, so it's not too hard to find a sound! Precision sound good by the way
- Appropriate are your style of music? This is the bass from a friend who plays in a punk old school, I must say this is his area of the prdilection, the big sound a little dirty!
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? This bass is played on a Fender Rumble 100 W.
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages? In vrit I t bluff by the sound that comes from the Duncan Designed as I did not know. Precision sound good well rounded finger and slightly saturated in mdiator.
- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest? That sound just Precision!
This bass is not mine, but I get to use it sometimes for a few dates or even rptitions.
However, in retrospect, this bass keeps all its promises. The finish is correct trs, the handle enjoyable, the handling predictable. J'mettrais just an observation on mcaniques substitute for really unstable. We must also love the COD ...
t buy this bass has less than 300 euro, adding to a real game you get an instrument mcaniques quoting 350 euro up, the report qualitprix is excellent!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
manuk's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Made of Indonsie
20 frets neck Jazz bass (very late for precision)
A SETTING THE volume
the handle is to fool quality (veins spaces, non dcoupe centers, traces of glue on the back of the inlay handle ,...)
Share is relatively high but not teacher, handle end is fairly easy to play.
Access in acute right
trslgre low, tests good sitting quilibrage
for her there is no rglage as there is a volume (which I drang not because of a precision even when I put everything back ...
She is sorely lacking in precision is a serious catastrophic ...
Test in a store with that Ampeg had trouble catching the lack of this serious bass sound slap in the famous note n'tait not dead and tapes do not show up.
By tapping sound is pretty good, but it gnral not what we seek to do with precision.
I t trsdu.Elle reminded me a bit of an old brand Hondo precision with which I beginners 15 years ago ...
I test it in store and rest l.
I do not find it at all INTERESTED perspective son.Bien away from Plow I test. She has a pretty face and that's it ...
For 310 euros I think that is theft