Reason Studios Reason 2.5
Reason Studios Reason 2.5

Electronic Music Sequencer from Reason Studios belonging to the Reason series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
There are so many features. I wish I had time to write on each one. The feature I like the most is rewire which allows you to use Reasons with any rewire software like Protool or Cubase.

Price paid

299.00

It's not easy in the begining but it's worth learning how to use it. If you don't like learning stick to fruity loops.

Great sound quality. Absolutly the best on software synths.

3 CDs sound pretty durable to me. Also I haven't had any crashes or free ups on my computer.

This is a software synth that will be around forever. I just purchaced a MV 8000 and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. I sold my RS7000 and I'm still making the same or even better quality music using just Reasons. It totally saved my production

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: First1 (January 1-, 2004)