- What are the effects or types of effects available?
ONE: A BIG CHORUS.
- What technology is used? (Analog, numrique, lamp ...)
- Are they ditables? Via an editor Mac / PC?
No. This is a classic effect pedals and no frills.
- What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
Between mono jack. 2 output jack (Stereo)
- Is this a rack or rack MODEL?
No. This is an effect pedals. While mtal with two knobs and an LED. That's it.
- The configuration gnrale Is it easy?
We can no longer.
- The edition of sounds and effects is it easy?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
- Effects are they effective, suitable and adequate ralistes?
Yes. You branches, lean and fat fate.
Trs Stereo sound. Its clear and trs trs wholesale.
- Which instruments do you use?
Guitar and bass.
- What are those you prfrez, you dtest?
There is only one basic sound, but excellent.
- How long have you use it?
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The sound is full and fat. He has all the roundness of the big chorus of the 80 analog. Is to say, good analog chorus are incomparable roundness.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Yes. BOSS IBANEZ particular. Much cheaper but also the era so well.
Only my TC ELECTRONIC CHORUS is a step up.
- How do you report qualitprix?
Excellent. The PDAL has a grain inimitable. It has only one sound, but what a sound.
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
Without hsiter. This brings warmth and personality PDAL any guitar. Big insurance.
Only default. It can not be used with batteries, because after 10 ', it faurt change. A universal transformer is required.