[NAMM] MI Effects announces the Super Crunch Box
MI Effects will present at NAMM the final version of its Super Crunch Box, a feature-boosted version of its distorsion pedal.
In its Super version, the Crunch Box received a new external Presence control, a Comp switch and Lo/Hi gain modes, for more British Distorsions ranging from 60s Plexi to hot-rodded JCM.
- Design based on a multiple clipping architecture
- Added internal voltage multiplier circuit increases 9V Only to 18V supply in the pedal
- 6 external controls : gain, tone (for the high end cut), volume, presence, Comp with 3 different responses that affect the harmonics, compression and output, and Lo/Hi for different attacks and amounts of saturation
- True Bypass
- Power Supply: 9V Battery o DC power
- Size: 109 (W) x 56 (D) x 31 (H) mm
- Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
More details on www.mieffects.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gretsch launches a Billy Duffy Falcon Gretsch adds to its Artist Series the White Falcon Billy Duffy Signature, an all-white archtop guitar.
- [NAMM] New finish for the Schecter Corsair The semi-hollow Schecter Corsair guitar will be available in 2013 with a new Satin finish.
- [NAMM] 3 Fender Select Telecaster and Thinline Let's close this 2013 Fender Select tour with the three new Telecaster and Thinline Telecaster guitars...