- As the name implies, is a pedal vibrato, playing on the pitch as singing (to the periodic ripple slightly worse). It is not a tremolo that changes the volume, or a "vibe" that plays at the Leslie, or another type of vibromatic do not confuse it can be dangerous or a vibraphone. This is not a Phaser (I say this because at the time of writing, Mr Vibromatic is in this category).
- In / Out jack mono
- 9V battery or PSU ADAPTER
- Indestructible metal box in his thick resist the blows of the bombing and latte. So it is well worth a 10/10.
- 4 knobs:
<ul> Rate1 for the first vibration speed of very slow almost imperceptible to very fast super worship that can.
Rate2 for the second vibration speed (yes, y 'has two!)
Depth to the vibration amplitude (left "mild" soft undulations - right "wild" wild vibrations). Max amplitude: 1 / 4 of your most serious for broken ear.
Vibromesh module reflection of vibrations at different type of cabin, I understand </ul>
- Switch 2:
<ul> One to go from one speed to another at the touch of the toe
The second toggles Mr Vibromatic </ul>
-The fontion "I change my setting switch" and "vibromesh" worth a 10/10
- It's beautiful, beautiful, it's huge (be careful), in short, it hurts.
- The vibrato is probably inspired by the vocal vibrato, he is sober and never sounds false regardless of the setting.
- The knob "vibromesh" can color the sound more or less: Right, it is close to the original stamp and left the sound is brilliant, deep and slightly more powerful.
- I use it in my effects loop with a guitar and electro-acoustic electric with a Fender tube amp. Once enclanchée, impossible to turn it off as long as I remain in the clear! With distortion it works very well too. Combined with a large distortion, we get very nice sounds.
- Without this sound so sensible and so sensitive (repeat 10 times without breathing out loud) what to do?
- I use it for 3 weeks to get on stage the sound of the plug-in vibrato which I used last year in home studio. That's exactly what I was looking for: an excellent quality / price (120 euros) to analog sound simple and warm.
- Features: The single 2-speed vibrato. It is also the only pedal a little to be available entirely dedicated to vibrato.
- The vibrato are rare: Marshall VT-1 undistributed Boss VB-2 non-manufactured. Mr Vibromatic either no longer manufactured, but it is perhaps in the stocks. The only remaining available vibrato are the "worm" (transistor) and the "wiggler" (lamps) Electro-Harmonix. There is also a vibrato delay their "deluxe memory man".
- I never left her.
"I tried the Vox Cooltron VibraVox that just came out. But I prefer my SIB!